Words of Wisdom
- It’s not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong.
- Not what we gain but what we save that makes us rich.
- Not what we read but what we remember that makes us learned.
- Not what we profess but what we practice that gives us integrity.
- A fool always argue when the matter is over.
- A man that fights and runs away shall live to fight against.
- A hasty climber will always have a sudden fall.
- An empty bag will never stand upright.
- The noise of the sea will never disturb the fishes from sleeping.
- Faint hearts never win fair ladies.
- Whenever the he goat smiles, know that the she goat is around.
- Your mindset determines your life setting.
About Rex Nseobong 73 Articles
CEO and Founder of Life Made Unique. I'm an SEO Enthusiast, Backlink Builder, Article Writer, Motivational Speaker and Blogger. Your satisfaction from Life Made Unique is my pleasure.